DocuSign provides a simple and secure way to electronically sign documents and collect signatures from others. The app eliminates the hassles, costs, and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents for signature.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries.
- Sign any document for FREE; no pen or paper required.
- Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles.
- Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
- Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for signature.
- Offline signing allows you to sign a document even when a network connection is unavailable. Once the device reconnects to the Internet, the document will sync to the DocuSign*.
Only available on select DocuSign plans.
Send Documents Out for Signature
- Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
- Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
- Guide your signers with "Sign Here" tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add information.
- Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
Access & Store Documents
- Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
- Import documents directly from email.
- Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, and more).
- If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account.
Legality & Security
- Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
- Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
- Documents are encrypted—safer and more secure than paper.
- DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant .